Challenge #32 - Sketchy

Thursday 13 August 2009
Good Morning All!

It's another challenge week here at Charisma! woo hooo!

Now then... Roxy has decided to step down from her position for the time being as she is looking after her poorly mum which we all send our love and best wishes to!! Karen has very kindly agreed to jump on board to fill her place woo hooo!!! :-)

This week's Challenge is being hosted by Leanne however she's using Roxy's sketch

Remember you can create anything you like, and do anything to the sketch rotate it flip it etc so long's we can see the basic outline it's fine!




We have a fabulous sponsor this week! Who have been kind enough to award the winner of the challenge the 'ALL ABOUT MUM' kit (which is huge!!!) by Regina Easter. Plus if that isn't enough to get you drooling they are allowing the winner to choose three other sets of their choice! Fab huh?


Here's this weeks Inspiration from the design team!
(To see more of there work please click the pictures or follow the links on the right hand side!)

Vee



Sally





Leanne



Karen




Jan




Carlyann




Allison


You have until 9pm (GMT) on Wednesday to qualify for entry into the draw for the prize.

We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.

Have fun!

Leanne and the Charisma girls x

Please leave you links with Mr Linky that would be fantastic!

Remember to direct us to you entry post not just your blog!

Thanks! xx



**Challenge now closed**

13 comments:

  1. maxine said...:

    Great dt cards

  1. Beautiful cards, and a great sketch, thank you!
    Chupa xx

  1. Gail said...:

    I haven't done a card for this challenge but I did one for the last challenge but didn't let you know a head of time! I used it in a Blog Hop I joined with Cards For Heros. Please check it out! I hope I did you justice and thanx so much for the great layout :)

  1. Evgenia Petzer said...:

    Scetch is wonderful, thank you girls! And your cards are fab!!!!

  1. Thanks for the great sketch this week. The DT work is, as always, fabulous.
    My etry is with Mr Linky.
    Caroline xxx

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hi there,
    Again, another wonderful set of DT cards - well done ladies.
    My card for this challenge can be found here
    Thanks for looking
    Dawn xxx

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hi guys,
    Sorry but it seems there was a problem with my link and people couldn't leave comments. Please have another look at my card which is here
    Many thanks
    Dawn xxx

  1. Maureen said...:

    Great DT cards as always and a fun sketch!

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thanks for the great sketch, my cards Here on my blog

  1. Max said...:

    Thanks for the fabby sketch ... hope I've done it justice.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great layout I love it, lovely DT cards too!

    I have done my card and put in on with mr linky but number 19 is wrong please could you remove that one for some reason it posted the wrong card! so I have added 20 which is right! thank you sorry for being a pain!
    Hope you like my card! Samantha :0)

  1. Berit Synnøve said...:

    This is a grate sketch,and the DT cards is so beautiful.
    My entry is with Mr.Linky

  1. Sam said...:

    Great cards girls and a fab sketch too.
    Sam x

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx